What Is Sustainable Stays?
Sustainable Stays is a Breckenridge Grand Vacations program designed to engage owners and guests in our company’s sustainability efforts. We believe in doing our part to minimize the impact our operations have on the surrounding alpine environment, which helps us fulfill our promise of always creating Grand vacations for you and your family, for generations to come.
What do I have to do to participate?
When you agree to participate in the Sustainable Stays program, we ask you to do the following:
- Set the thermostats in your room to 65° F prior to checking out.
- Reuse your bath towels and pool towels.
- Turn off all of the lights whenever you leave your room.
- Use your reusable tote bag whenever you go shopping.
- Use the recycling bins in your room.
- Compost bins are available at the Front Desk if you wish to compost your food scraps.
What do I get for participating?
To thank you for your participation, you’ll receive you a reusable tote bag and our staff will put a sign on your door so you can proudly share your participation in the Sustainable Stays Program. Please leave the sign on your door when you depart so that we can reuse it for future Sustainable Stays.
We extend our deepest gratitude to you for helping us keep Breckenridge Grand!